Apple Pay Login – Do you know that Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple company that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps and on the web. It is supported on the iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac.
I guess so many apple users do not know about the apple pay application. How about Apple pay login procedures? Apple Card is the newest way to make payment using Apple Pay. It’s built on the principles of simplicity and transparency.
It actually encourages you to pay less interest. And it gives you a whole new level of security and privacy.
There are so many application for online payment but apple has one of the best payment method when it comes to online wallet.
We have so many things to talk about here so I have to be very snappy and straight to the point. We don’t intend to waste much time on this article.
If you have tried using the app to make your payment online before now and failed then this article is for you. All you need to do is make sure you this post to the end.
Procedure to Use Apple pay With Your iPhone and iPad
Without wasting time, let us quickly see how to use the application in making any type of payment on apple store.
- Tap the Apple Pay button.
- Check your billing, shipping, and contact information to make sure that they’re correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap next icon next to your card.
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information. Apple Pay will store that information, so you won’t need to enter it again.
- When you’re ready, make your purchase and confirm the payment.
- iPhone X or later or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your passcode.
- iPhone 8 or earlier or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your passcode.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button.
- When your payment is successful, you’ll see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
Login Apple Pay
To login to your account click here to get to the login page. On the sign in page, enter your Apple ID and click the arrow in the box.
For your comments on this post, use the comment box below. Also help us by sharing this post to your friends on Facebook and twitter.