iCloud sign up for windows including Mac or Apple devices and to login iCloud at www.iCloud.com is what you need to learn on this pot. iCloud is one of the best webmail services you can use if you want to enjoy amazing web services.
We have discussed about iCloud Email sign in and how to register icloud mail. But on this post we will focus more on iCloud sign up for windows and how to complete icloud login without stress.
So many of my readers have tried to sign up icloud for windows but have failed each time they try. This post is just meant to help you get rid of that stress. All you have to do is read to the end of this post.
I don’t intend to waste much time on this post titled “iCloud Sign Up for Windows and iCloud login”. So I will be as brief as possible. Just make sure you follow the procedures I will show you here.
With iCloud for Windows, the photos, documents, and bookmarks on your PC are updated automatically on your Apple devices.
iCloud Sign Up for Windows | www.icloud.com
Here is how you can easily sign up iCloud for windows free of charge:
- Download iCloud for Windows. If it doesn’t install automatically, go to File Explorer and open iCloud Setup.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open. If it doesn’t open automatically, go to Start, open Apps or Programs, and open iCloud for Windows.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices.
- Click Apply.
Download and Share Your iCloud Photos On Windows
You can also use these steps to find your photos on your PC:
- Windows 10: From the Start menu, scroll down and open the iCloud folder. Select iCloud Photos.
- Windows 8.1: From the Start screen, click the down arrow in the bottom-left corner, then click the iCloud Photos app.
- Windows 8: From the Start screen, select iCloud Photos.
- Finally, Windows 7: Click the Windows Start button, then click Pictures. Click iCloud Photos or Photo Stream under the Favorites menu in the panel on the left. Double-click My Photo Stream to view your photos. This also shows up as a folder in the window that appears.
For your comments on iCloud Sign Up for Windows | iCloud Login | www.iCloud.com use the comment box below. Also, do not forget to share this post with your friends on social network.