Social Services Office – The Social Services (CDSS) is a California state agency for many of the programs defined as part of the social safety net in the United States, and is within the auspices of the California Health and Human Services Agency.
This program offers so many benefits like food assistance, temporary assistance, child care, blind services, energy assistance, child support, health care, etc. We have talked about food stamps extensively in our previous articles.
There are so many benefits that one will stand to benefit once you have completed the MyDss assistance program. register a free account now to enjoy many benefits.
On this article I will discuss with you about department of social services and how to apply for mydss account and check status to know if you are qualified.
If you have tried to apply for this program before now and failed then this article will guide you well. All you need to know is read to the end of this article to understand it better.
We do not intend to waste much time on this post, so I will be very snappy in making it straight and direct to the point. Without wasting time,let us proceed to the main topic.
Eligibility for Social Services
Click one of the buttons below based on the benefits you would like to apply for:
NOTE: If you wish to apply for Family Medical and an additional program (Child Care, Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance, and/or Adult Medical), you must complete the applications under both the orange and blue buttons below.
To apply for Family Medical, click the button below:
- Children under age 19
- Uninsured Women
- Pregnant Woman and/or Newborns
To apply for the following Benefits, click the button below:
- Child Care Subsidy
- Food Stamp Benefits
- Health Care for Aged, Blind or Disabled
- Temporary Assistance Cash Benefits
How to Apply for Social Services Office And Human Services Program
To apply for this program is very simple. Just follow the steps below to sign up and login to mydss account.
- First and foremost, you will need to visit the official website
- Click Do I Qualify?/Apply on the list of tabs
- Click Apply for Family Medical if you want to apply for medical or Click Apply for Benefits
- Acknowledge to have read the information above by clicking on the small box
- Click next to proceed
- Complete the form by filling the boxes
- Submit the application once you are done filling it
- Check myDss Status of Benefits
- Enter Your Date of Birth: Date of Birth
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN):
- Finally enter your DCN (case number):
(Enter your eight digit DCN. If you have been provided a DCN that is ten digits do not enter the first two zeros.)
For your comments on this post titled Social Services Office use the comment box below. Also remember to share this post to your friends on Facebook and twitter.
Subscribe to our website to get more updates about food assistance program.