USA scholarship to Africa countries and grants for African students including South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Algeria, Kenya and other west African countries. United States Scholarship to Africa is a program designed to help less developing countries in Africa as a whole.
How to Apply United States Scholarship to Africa is what I want to discuss with you on this post. If you are searching for a scholarship to study in USA, Germany, Australia, Netherlands and other European countries, then apply U.S Scholarship to Africa.
On this article, we shall be looking at the procedures in applying for United States Scholarship to Africa and the requirements for application. All you have to do is read to the end of this post to understand the steps for scholarship in USA.
RECIPIENTS’ QUALIFICATION FOR USA SCHOLARSHIP TO AFRICA
This scholarship is open to only African students not above age 35. To qualify for selection, candidates must meet the stated basic requirements, in addition to ensuring that entries are made not later than the specified deadline date.
Selection of candidates to be considered is made from the first, fully completed, 5,500 entries received and which are verifiable before year end of 31st December in each year. Successful candidates are notified in March of the following year.
Strong willingness for intellectual pursuit is a necessary prerequisite. Not all applications to this program are considered. To succeed, an applicant must submit relevant details of sound academic background, and information through which verification can be made.
- Completed Entry Form (to be made online). Apply Now
- Entry Fee of US$100 (?36000 Nigeria, ¢427 Ghana, R1353 South Africa, £1893 Egypt). See How To Pay
- Five credit passes in O/level exams, including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects (undergraduate program).
- First degree / HND (Postgraduate program).
- One recent color passport photo.
TIPS TO NOTE FOR SELECTION
- Low quality passport with poor image visibility will invalidate your entry.
- Copies of your certificates or results must contain contact details of certificate awarding institutions.
- Submit any other information you think will aid a faster verification of your certificates.
- Submit also a one-paged description of your background giving reasons why you should be considered.
- You can apply with two sittings of O/level results.
- O/level is the examination result gotten at finishing high school or secondary school. Example: SSCE, GCE, WAEC, NECO, WASSCE, etc.
- Postgraduate candidates with grade below second-class lower division need not apply.
- Entry must be made on time. The online form will become unavailable after the deadline date. No further entries will be received.
Read Also – AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Sign Up | www.aol.com
- A recipient of the scholarship will be assisted to study in United States Free of tuition throughout the duration of the chosen program. In addition, the recipient will provisionally receive an annual allowance of US$3,000 for welfare.
- A recipient will also be assisted to get Student Visa which will expire at the end of the chosen program of maximum five (5) years.
- Optionally, a recipient/student under this program will be assisted to secure a part-time job which enable the student work while schooling and earn extra income. This is only done on request.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Interested persons will complete the application form on this website, include all requirements.
- All documents, qualifying certificates and results will be verified before 20 December.
- Applicants whose documents were verified correct will be entered for selection on 31 December.
- The selection result will be published on this website before end February, and applicants will be notified.
- For the successfully applicants, we commence processing admissions in the institutions we selected for the program.
- Notification documents will be sent to candidates for Visa processing and travel guidelines.
How to Apply USA Scholarship To Africa Countries
To apply for this University Scholarships is very simple but you have to be careful not to make unnecessary mistakes during your online application.
Follow this procedure to apply for scholarships for African students.
- Visit the Scholarship website to Apply Now
- Complete the application form and proceed to upload passport.
- Continue to payment to complete the registration.
For help to register United States Scholarship To Africa use the comment box to contact us.
Also do not forget to share this post to your friends and family on Facebook, twitter, Google+.